Remember when you believed in magic? When you sought out the beautiful and mysterious in the world? You didn't have to look far: it's been in you all the time.
Join me in New York City on the eve of Wednesday, January 4th to work your magic! This is the return of my wildly successful, annual meditation event, now in it's 6th year!
This is a guided group journey with hypnotic "hooks" designed to plant your intentions in your subconscious, exponentially increasing their potential to manifest.
Bring two separate written lists (on actual paper, no digital files please):
- a list of 5 things you're ready to release with the passing of 2016
- a list of 5 things you're ready to manifest or achieve in 2017
✨Fancy dress optional, faery costumes encouraged! After all, this is a celebration of our magic✨
Travel through an underground crystalline cavern and pass into the sacred realm of Faery. Dance in their circle and make offerings. Receive the gift of the Elves and the blessings of the Fairy Queen. Allow yourself to be enveloped in the fairies sparkling magic as you make your dreams come true.
This event sold out five years in a row, and it is expected to again this year, so please book in as soon as you can.
Every attendee will receive a free crystal that will be charged with the power of their intentions during the event, and which they will be able to keep to work with through the whole year!
The meditation itself is approximately 45 minutes long. Chairs and yoga mats will be provided, you are also welcome to bring your own meditation bench or cushion.
- What: New Year's Intention-Setting Meditation Event
- When: Wednesday Jan. 4th, 2017
- Where: 34 W 28th St, New York, NY 10001, 646-526-6515
- Time: First seating 6:00 - 7:30pm / Second seating 7:30-9:00pm
- Duration: The meditation itself is approx. 45 minutes long. The event has been separated into 2 different seatings of 1.5 hours each to accommodate time for attendees to get settled and receive instructions.
- Fee: $30
- Included: A free crystal
- Please bring: Two separate, written lists (on paper, no digital files please), one of 5 things you wish to release with 2016, and one of 5 intentions you wish to set for 2017. Fancy dress/costumes and your own meditation bench/pillow are optional. Please note: If you cannot provide proof of purchase (ie: printed or emailed receipt) at the door, you will NOT be granted admission to the event. No exceptions.
- Refund policy: Once you have purchased your ticket there are absolutely 100% no refunds, exchanges, or credits. I cannot be responsible for the MTA, traffic, late babysitters, or acts of God. Sorry!