here is magic in the intent and purposes of old ways and traditions. In ancient times, the new year wasn’t celebrated on the 1st of January, it was celebrated on the eve of the winter solstice, which marked the beginning of the solar year and the return of the light.
This was a time of wishes and fire magic. A time when hopes and desires were sparked for the coming year, gifts were exchanged as forms of blessing, and ceremonial plant magic was practiced to ensure abundance and good fortune for the coming year, as well as to protect the home from evil spirits.
In this webinar, we will reconnect with the cycles and rhythms of the nature spirits, and draw from the wisdom and lore of old times to enrich the new, based on ancient Norse, Romano, Germanic, and Druidic practices and cultures.
- Discover the mystical history behind many of the yuletide and new year traditions
- Learn of the sacred plants of this season and how to work their magic for blessings and protection in your home
- Receive guidance and instruction on how to craft your own solstice fire ceremony, and make manifestation magic for the coming year
- Be guided on an inner journey to the Oak King in a sacred grove, who will bestow blessings of abundance, health and protection for the *solar year (*mid-winter to mid-summer).
A handout will be provided to facilitate the keeping of notes, and with a listing of additional ideas on how to celebrate the yuletide season.
This webinar is happening one full week prior to the actual date of the winter solstice (Wednesday Dec. 21st) so that all registrants have time to prepare for their ceremony.
Can’t make the appointed time? No problem! A link to watch the recording will be provided after the webinar’s end. However, you must register in order to get the recording! All registrants will have until January 6th, 2017 to watch and/or download the recording, after which time it will no longer be available.
- What: “Path of the Priestess: Solstice Magic”
- When: Tuesday Dec. 13th, 2016
- Time: 6pm – 7pm EST
- Fee: $25