A circle of modern, mystical Women, Gathering online to practice ritual & Work Their Inner Magic
Sacred journeys to other realms, charms, rituals, healing, and old Celtic lore
Wisdom, Threshold, and Thanksgiving Magic at the Equinox
POSTPONED DUE TO ILLNESS TO THURSDAY SEPT. 28TH AT 6PM
Mabon (pronounced may-bunn) is the witch's Thanksgiving.
It is the second harvest festival that falls on the Autumnal Equinox, when the day and night are equal. It's a shift into the darker, colder half of the year, and a time when we have to take stock, clean house (literally and figuratively), and give thanks for our abundance, our achievements, and the people we love in our lives.
The Goddess has aged past motherhood and becomes the Crone. The god consort is frail in body but still strong in mind. They both have great wisdom to offer us at this time.
Druids would honor the Green Man, god of the forest, and offer libations to the sacred trees.
The people of old would feast and celebrate the harvest, but also atone, and prepare for the coming winter.
There's great power for us at this time to reflect on our lives up to this point, celebrate our successes, but also be truthful with ourselves about what we still seek to change or improve.
In this sabbat's sacred circle we will honor the themes of balance, Grace, healing our relationship to age, thanksgiving, and nature:
- Share about the old lore, and the significance of the month of Vine in the Celtic Tree Calendar
- Learn how to practice threshold magic to protect our homes and sacred spaces
- Participate in a Thanksgiving Ritual working with the five elements
- Journey to the sacred realm of the Green Man, gaze into the magic mirror, and receive guidance from our aged selves
- Receive a handout which will include:
- Traditional Mabon recipes
- A bindrune for your threshold magic
- A list of additional rituals and activities to help you celebrate the sabbat and equinox
There are no additional materials required for this circle, however, you are encouraged to wear clothing and/or burn candles of the colors of autumn leaves: red, russet, brown, purple, maroon, gold, and/or scarlet.
- What - Path of the Priestess: Mabon
- Where - Online via Zoom
- When - POSTPONED. Live Thursday Sept. 28th at 6pm ET. Recording available until Oct. 11th, 2017
- Duration - 75 minutes
- Fee - $25
- Handouts will be sent with the online video link to download. If you do not receive your handout, please check your downloads/spam folder first and then email me.
- Policies - No credits/refunds after purchase; you have until October 1st, 2017 to watch the recording, after that it will no longer be available
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Once you have paid via PayPal to register, you will receive an email from SendOwl with links to view the recording and download the handout. If you do not receive that email, please contact me. You can also go to my Webinar Troubleshooting page for additional guidelines and support.
"I just wanted to thank you for a really powerful experience yesterday. The magical working was pitch-perfect while the journeying was incredibly meaningful. I wish I had more time with the deity I encountered because I was getting some really juicy stuff! I hated to come back. However, I'm looking forward to returning now that you've shown me the way. In sum, it meant a lot that I could take part." - S.B.
"Krista, thank you so much for doing these rituals. I'm fairly new to opening myself up and remembering all of this, so you provide a wonderful comfortable safe space that is very enjoyable...The energy was very intense, it amazes me what we can do through technology and not even needing to be in physical presence to be powerful." - A. Eygenraam
"I'm really enjoying your webinars, and your guided meditations are amazing!"
- Kathy S.
"Krista! OMG thank you!! I just finished it and that was so magical moment for me, during your webinar, my Kyoto’s tiny small office turned out to be an ancient European forest, and even could smell like a sacred woods!! Still smells now!...In modern days no one seems to care so deeply about those old mystical things. I totally agreed that those customs are so important to us. I really amazed and LOVED your whole webinar as always!!!
Thank you so much again, you are such a great teacher." - Meg Y.