A circle of modern, mystical Women, Gathering online to practice ritual & Work Their Inner Magic
Sacred journeys to other realms, charms, rituals, healing, and old Celtic lore
Sunlight, Bounty, and Gratitude Magic
Available August Eve, Monday July 31st at 6pm ET
Lughnasadh (pronounced loo-na-sa, also known as Lammas in the British Isles) is a grain festival that celebrated the sun god Lugh, and the promised hope of a bountiful harvest.
In times past, fertility magic would be worked to ensure a continued good harvest, and offerings would be made to appease and honor the gods.
This is a time to reflect on your life, what has come to pass so far this year, and who you have become as a result. It’s a time to sacrifice that which no longer serves you (thoughts, feelings, habits) in the sabbat fire, give thanks for nature’s bounty, and work magic towards the successful completion of your goals and plans.
As part of the mystic circle, you will:
- Participate online in a *knot magic ritual for success, good fortune, and beneficence (see below for required materials)
- Be guided on an inner journey, with the golden light of Lugh, to the dark caverns of the crone where you will reclaim more of your power
- Receive a 5-page handout which includes:
- Recipes to make your own Magical Solar Crystal Tea (for the clearing of negativity; abundance/prosperity; love; success in all endeavors)
- A bread offering ritual to the gods, which will help you sever the ties that bind you to what no longer serves
- A list of additional rituals and activities, including altar-building, that you can perform on the day of Lughnasadh
- A short history of the sabbat
- A list of Food, Herbal, Symbolic, and Deity correspondences
*For the ritual during the circle you will need: a 45-inch/114 cm length of gold or yellow ribbon or cord; one gold or yellow taper candle with holder; matches; a stick of rose, sandalwood, or frankincense incense and holder.
- What - Path of the Priestess: Lughnasadh
- Where - Online via Zoom
- When - Live Monday July 31st at 6pm ET. Recording available until August 8th, 2017
- Duration - 75 minutes
- Fee - $25
- Handouts will be sent with the online video link to download. If you do not receive your handout, please check your downloads folder first and then email me.
- Policies - No credits/refunds after purchase; you have until August 8th, 2017 to watch the recording, after that it will no longer be available
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Once you have paid via PayPal to register, you will receive an email from SendOwl with links to view the recording and download the handout. If you do not receive that email, please contact me. You can also go to my Webinar Troubleshooting page for additional guidelines and support.
"I just wanted to thank you for a really powerful experience yesterday. The magical working was pitch-perfect while the journeying was incredibly meaningful. I wish I had more time with the deity I encountered because I was getting some really juicy stuff! I hated to come back. However, I'm looking forward to returning now that you've shown me the way. In sum, it meant a lot that I could take part." - S.B.
"Krista, thank you so much for doing these rituals. I'm fairly new to opening myself up and remembering all of this, so you provide a wonderful comfortable safe space that is very enjoyable...The energy was very intense, it amazes me what we can do through technology and not even needing to be in physical presence to be powerful." - A. Eygenraam
"I'm really enjoying your webinars, and your guided meditations are amazing!"
- Kathy S.
"Krista! OMG thank you!! I just finished it and that was so magical moment for me, during your webinar, my Kyoto’s tiny small office turned out to be an ancient European forest, and even could smell like a sacred woods!! Still smells now!...In modern days no one seems to care so deeply about those old mystical things. I totally agreed that those customs are so important to us. I really amazed and LOVED your whole webinar as always!!!
Thank you so much again, you are such a great teacher." - Meg Y.