The 20th of March marks the Vernal Equinox, a time when the ancients gathered to celebrate the coming of Spring, of renewal, of the light beginning to hold sway over the northern part of the world, and of new life as it erupts and spreads gloriously across the land.
In our modern times, as for the old, this is a day of preparation and of balancing your energies for new work, life, love, and opportunity. A time of clearing away old debris and obstacles, making space to invite in prosperity, fecundity, and fresh hope for dreams to be realized.
During this hour-long webinar we will gather in a sacred, etheric circle, and begin our preparations both in life and in spirit for the Equinox.
It will include:
- A brief introduction to old Equinox lore, the Celtic Tree calendar, and identification of gods and goddesses who were celebrated at that time
- Instruction on how to perform simple yet powerful rituals on the day of the Equinox for manifestation, energy balance, attraction rune magic, the removal of obstacles, and to receive fairy blessings
- A handout detailing all rituals and with a list of added activities to create your own celebration
You will experience:
- Gathering into a spirit circle to reconnect with the sacred tree essence of Alder, and receive a blessing from Branwen, Celtic goddess of beauty, benevolence and youth
- Participation in a bell charm ritual to remove obstacles with the air element and invite in abundance and prosperity (*you will need a small bell or chime for this ritual)
- A guided journey with your unicorn totem to the realm of the gnomes (earth element = wealth, manifestation) to plant golden seeds for new beginnings