Crystal Therapy Bath for Empaths
This is always a busy time of year for me. I get a lot of bookings to either help people clear through what’s blocking or holding them back before the coming year, or those who are seeking out guidance and direction to make the new year a better one. The issues vary from person to person, but I’ve noticed a trend: People feeling overwhelmingly frustrated, down, emotional, despairing, and hopeless.
Folks: THIS IS NOT YOUR ENERGY!!!!
I will repeat: This is not your energy! We are in the dark part of the year, compounded by the emotional upheaval of the election, the trauma of Standing Rock, in the wake of global catastrophic natural events, and with added helpings of fear, uncertainty, anger, stress, and conflict mixed in.
There has been an onslaught of emotional energy in the collective unconscious, and no one is feeling this more than people who are empathic (people highly tuned to emotional energy, who are sensitive to the extent that they experience the emotional energy within themselves). While they are no doubt experiencing their own emotional responses to both personal and communal issues, empaths are suffering right now, they are being bogged down and beleaguered by the vibrations that are surrounding them.
If this resonates for you, then I encourage you to follow the protocols below that I had suggested to a client earlier this week. It will help clear and replenish your natural energy resources and help create a buffer zone between yourself and the heavy vibes surrounding you. I have also listed a number of free resources at the end of this article that can help support you in your self-care.
The key words here are SELF CARE: taking extra diligent care of your energy and emotional being in the next while is crucial. And what’s more, you deserve it. There is still great light, hope, and beauty for the future, and you are fully capable of achieving your goals and realizing your dreams. When you can be free of energy that’s not serving you, you can channel your magic and the fire of your heart in the direction of your choosing.
So let’s bring the light and the magic back!
Crystal Healing Bath for Empaths:
Crystal bathing is an excellent way to receive crystal healing. When you place crystals in water, especially salted water, the crystalline structure of the water realigns itself in the same pattern as that of the crystals. This means that you are now soaking in a tub full of crystal energy, which in turn realigns the crystalline matrix of the water in your body to a similar pattern and vibration. Cool right? If you want more of this, I have a whole chapter devoted to crystal healing baths with different recipes in my book “Change Your Energy: Healing Crystals for Health, Wealth, Love & Luck”
For this bath you will need:
- 2-4 cups of salt (Epsom, Himalayan, Dead Sea, Celtic, or sea salt)
- At least one piece each of amethyst, clear quartz, and rose quartz
- Half a cup of bentonite clay (optional)
- The juice squeezed from one lemon
- 10 drops of therapeutic-grade lavender or rosemary essential oil (optional but highly recommended)
- Fill your bath, add in the salt and crystals. You may want to run it a little hotter than normal, because you need to let it stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove the crystals (you can leave them in there if you want provided it’s not uncomfortable), and add the lemon juice and optional bentonite clay and essential oils.
- If you want, light some candles, play some soothing music, and hold your hands over the water reciting a prayer, psalm, or intention before climbing in.
- Soak for a minimum of 20 minutes, periodically submerging every part of your body including your head under the water.
- Let the water drain while you’re still in the tub, imagining that all residual lower energies and vibrations are being pulled from you down the drain.
- Take a quick shower to rinse off the salt from your skin (and aura).
Simple Mindfulness Meditation:
By taking anywhere from 5-15 minutes daily to sit in mindfulness meditation, bringing your attention inward with intention, you unhook your energy from the world around you and create space for your own essence. Putting this regularly into practice will help to create a buffer zone between your own vibration and those around you, so that you’re clearer on what you’re experiencing in terms of your own feelings as opposed to those of others. It also empowers you to then form a healthy response to the stimuli.
- Find a place to sit quietly, and set a timer for your desired length of meditation. Remember as little as five minutes, done on a daily basis, can add up to a huge difference for you.
- Close your eyes and bring your attention to your breathing. Breathe in and out deeply a few times to center yourself and deepen your inner awareness.
- As thoughts pull you away from your focus, note to yourself: “thinking”, and then bring your awareness back to your breathing.
- When your timer goes off, take one more deep inhalation and exhalation to center yourself, and then continue on with your day. Remember that meditation is a practice, not a perfect. Allow whatever you experience to be your practice without judgment or comparison.
Added Free Resources:
- 5 Minute Grounding Light Meditation
- Post-Election Spiritual Support Webinar
- Blog Articles: How to Get Back into Your Power; Top 10 Protection Crystals; DIY Crown Chakra Clearing No-Poo; Make Your Own Kick-A** Clearing Aura Spray; Healing Crystals for Anxiety